Delivery Driver Required
Galimax Trading was incorporated in 2001. Galimax is a direct farm marketing company, bringing local farm products to restaurants and retailers across Alberta. Galimax Trading is recruiting for a delivery driver with strong attention to detail, commitment to safety, and who can meet the physical demands of the role (will be responsible for loading/unloading at customers' sites). The driver must be able to effectively communicate and cooperate with customers, respond to their needs, and comply with company and government transport guidelines.
• Provide a high standard of customer service while delivering fresh food products of various sizes and packages to customers, this includes unloading and movement to customer use point.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and the customer is satisfied.
• Driving long distances and delivering downtown in various cities.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Responsible for truck inventory and required paperwork
• Conduct and report pre-trip and post-trip inspections noting and explaining defects or deficiencies to management.
• Operate a variety of equipment and regularly interface with both internal and external customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills required:
• No preventable accidents, license suspensions or other moving violations in the past two (2) years.
• No alcohol-related convictions within the last ten (10) years.
• Valid class 1 or 3 (with air endorsement) license.
• The ability to speak, read, and write in English.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Lifting up to 50lbs is required.
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Drug screening will be required if selected.
Job Type: Part-time.